16 January 2012

Degenerate

Two problems:

a) It is 3:15 AM and instead of going to bed like a normal person I am sitting on the couch surrounded by piles of junk, which at one point this evening I was actually effectively sorting and packing but whose continued progress toward organization and containment has ceased entirely, because

b) I just found the perfect fabric for Oonaballoona's Double Agent dress, and have progressed from late-night packing to late-night pattern drafting, and whose dimensions (not to mention the absurd seventies floral stretch fabric with which I'm currently wrangling) UTTERLY FAIL to fulfill any of my new year sewing goals!

Basically, I suck. But my resolutions shouldn't have to stick until I start my new 2012 life in Boston next week, right?

BACK TO THE JOHN HUGHES MARATHON.

No comments:

Post a Comment